Collegiate Church

Built in the 10th century and extended in 1520 by the Fregoso, it has a 7th-century crypt. The side chapels are adorned with precious 17th and 18th-century inlaid and gilded ancones with many excellent pieces including a 16th-century wooden Crucifix of the German school and an altarpiece with Madonna and Child with St. Anthony of Padua by Giovan Francesco Nagli, known as Il Centino (1650).

Foto Gallery